Monday, February 15, 2010

Make My Own Wrestline Belt

Budd, Jeremy - Hear my prayer (Choir of St Paul's Cathedral, Dir. JohnScott)

Jeremy Budd - Hear my prayer

01. Mendelssohn - Hear My Prayer ('O for the wings of a dove'), hymn for soprano, chorus & organ or orchestra in G major
02. Bernard Rose - Feast Song for St. Cecilia, for chorus
03. Brahms - Ein deutsches Requiem (A German Requiem), for soprano, baritone, chorus & orchestra, Op. 45: 5th mvt. Ye now are sorrowful
04. Allegri - Miserere mei Deus (Psalm 51), motet for chorus
05. Harvey - Come Holy Ghost, plainsong hymn
06. Tavener - Wedding Greeting (I will lift up mine eyes), for tenor & chorus
07. De Wise - The Ways of Zion Do Mourn, anthem
08. Stanford - Evening Service (Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis) in G major, Op. 81: Magnificat
09. Stanford - Evening Service (Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis) in G major, Op. 81: Nunc dimittis
10. Britten - Festival Te Deum, for trumpet, chorus & organ, Op. 32

Jeremy Budd, treble

St. Paul's Cathedral Choir
Dir. John Scott

http://rapidshare.com/files/350819874/Budd__Jeremy_-__Hear_my_prayer__Choir_of_St_Paul_s_Cathedral__Dir._John_Scott_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/350783585/Budd__Jeremy_-__Hear_my_prayer__Choir_of_St_Paul_s_Cathedral__Dir._John_Scott_.part2.rar

Pass: somerapidsharelinks.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment