Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long Sleeves Red Dresses

The Inn of the Two-in-law Jim

This inn and you'll find different opinions, but the only opinion that interests me is mine, then I can only relate what I witnessed and above what they had seen my palate ....

start by saying that the environment is quite a rustic cottage echoes mountain, but when you sit back and open the menu will be surprised by the uniqueness of the kitchen .... obviously ingredients and fresh dishes, accompanied by a really good house wine, in contrast to most of our own restaurants.

The first surprise was the arrival of the appetizer delicacies in-law ...... what to say, magnificent, supreme, abundant, divine quality .... a scary set of meats, accompanied by zucchini and onions. mamma mia ... Boy, I can still dream now .... especially since when do you think is finished, here comes the final touch, pecorino cheese with caramelized apples and another cheese I can not remember the name as it is finished in about 30 nanoseconds accompanied by strawberry jam to pieces ...

Personally, I took as a first, a plate of Piedmontese agnolotti braised with tomato .. the dish was not very abundant, thank goodness after the appetizer because I wanted to die anyway .... trust me enough, and if he says the undersigned .....


second I threw myself upon a magnificent specimen of smoked pork shank with vegetables, but you could opt for sauerkraut or potatoes .... guys this was not knuckle meat, it was a dream ... . I also had the opportunity to taste other dishes which were exceptional and you will see photos ....


especially the chicken in an almond crust and the duck ....




short, a fantastic local managed with sympathy and kindness by a young couple ... Qusta pair is part of a young engineer who gave up her career to devote himself to his hobby, catering. ..... who wants to understand understand ......;)

Oh I forgot, the prices are excellent local ..... so definitely recommended. Reservations required



A Mac Greeting
The Brig

------------------------------------ --------------
The Inn of the two mothers-
Corso Trieste, 42 / a 28100
- Novara (NO) Italy Tel 0321.032310

0 comments:

Post a Comment