Monday, March 7, 2011

Prv.voyeur23.adultbouncer.com

Tales


She then went to meet him and together with her maid was with her son on her breast, naive, so small, the amiable son of Hector, like a beautiful star, who used to call Hector Scamander, but the other Astyanax, because Hector was the one who saved Ilio . In truth, he turns his gaze to the child, smiled in silence But Andromache approached near him shedding tears, shook hands, spoke to him and called him by name: "Unhappy, your courage will destroy you and you have no pity on young son and me that soon I will be unhappy widow to you: soon it will kill all the Achaeans rushing (against you), and for me it would be preferable, remained devoid of you, descend underground; because for me there will be more comforting when you've followed the (your) destiny, but (only) pain, nor have I honored my father and mother. Of course the illustrious Achilles killed my father, destroyed the city of Cilician Thebes by high walls well inhabited Eezione and killed, and deprived him of arms, but kept in check by heart but it burned him with weapons and artistic work erected a mound and planted elms around the nymphs of the mountains (Oreads), daughters of Zeus egioco. And my seven brothers who were in the halls (homes), they all went to Hades in one day, because of the way fast Achilles killed them all at the oxen dragging their feet and the white sheep. (Mia) mother, who reigned under the wooded Place, after he had carried out here with other spoils, then released her with countless gifts of ransom, but the homes of his father struck Artemis saettatrice, O Hector, you to me are father, mother venerable and brother, you to me are flourishing bridegroom hours have mercy Come and stay here on the tower and not make the child an orphan and the widow who, at the Stop the army caprificio where the city is extremely accessible and scalable wall. In fact, three times coming into this place the best companions of the two attempted to Ajax, the very illustrious Idomeneo, comrades of Atreus and the mighty son of Tydeus, or maybe he told someone who knows well the responses, or the soul they did so, and commands them. "
In return the great agitator helmet Hector replied:" Certainly all that is dear to me, or (dear) wife, but so far I have tremendous shame of the Trojans and Trojan in long robes as if escaping a coward out of the war, nor the soul invited me (that) because I have always learned to be brave and fight between the Trojans in the front row, trying to achieve the great glory of my father and myself. I know this fact in mind and heart will come a day when sacred Ilion shall perish, and Priam and Priam's people from the beautiful throws, but I do not care about so much for the Trojans in the future, nor for the same Hecuba Priam for ladies or for the many brave brothers who may fall into the dust at the hands of the enemies for you, lead you away in tears when one of the Achaeans from coats of bronze take away my freedom, and being under the Argo weave the web command of another and you bring water or Messeide Iperea very unwillingly, and you need a hard sovrasterà. And one day someone seeing you shed a tear, say "this is the wife of Hector who used to excel in fighting between the Trojans, tamers of horses, when they fought around Troy." So one day someone will say, "then it will be new to you pain at the lack of such a man to remove yourself from the slavery days, but I died on the land versatami hide me, before I come to know your cry and your catch. "
Saying the illustrious Hector stretched out her hands to her child, in turn, the child, crying, leaned back in the bosom of the beautiful nurse belt, frightened at the sight of his father, trembling of the arms and the bronze helmet-haired horse, seeing him terribly waving from the top of the helmet. His father and venerable mother laughed, and immediately took off the great Hector's helmet from the head and laid him on the ground, all shining, and then he, after he had kissed and shook his arms his dear son, "said Zeus praying and other gods: "O Zeus and ye other gods, grant that my son is really how I am, distinguished between the Trojans and so valiant in force and reign with power over Ilio, and one day tell someone returning from the war, he is far superior to his father and, after killing the enemy warrior, bloodied remains of the ports, and the mother rejoices in the soul. "
So saying he placed the baby in the arms of his beloved wife, and she welcomed him in the womb Scented smiling through her tears; seeing had pity on the groom, then caressed her with his hand, spoke to her and called her by name: "Wretch, do not mourn too much soul for me, since no warrior I will throw in Hades against the will of fate, I say that none of the men has escaped the fate, not the vile, nor the brave, for the first time since he has come to light. Come, go home and wait for your work, the frame and the spinning wheel and ordered the maids to tackle the work, the war will be up to the heart, and particularly to me, to all men, who were born in Troy. "So
the illustrious Hector, having spoken thus, he took the helm of the cauda equina, the dear wife had gone home and looking back repeatedly pouring copious tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment